Dots
Monday
Half Way There
I am officially 20 weeks along, half way there. Wow, I can't believe how quickly time is flying. We actually got a lot accomplished this weekend in preparation for baby's arrival. I am feeling great and am pretty sure baby has successfully accomplished a gymnastics routine the last week or so, just as we saw on the sonogram now I can also feel that this little one never sits still. Even Ryan was able to feel a little kick over the weekend! We head to the doctor next Monday for another sonogram, this time they will be able to tell the baby's sex but we have decided we want to wait until baby arrives to find out if its a boy or girl! My little niece Brooke told Ryan the baby needs to be a girl because she needs more girl cousins. She also suggested the name Casey if its a girl, Ryan asked her if it was a boy what we should name it and she also said Casey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment