Dots

Wednesday

Our crazy life with 2 little boys

Overall everyone has adjusted very well to the new addition to our family.  Cole still loves to give Caleb kisses and isn't jealous at all, we are pretty lucky.  Both boys are growing like crazy and make us smile daily.

Cole continues to be a source of entertainment for us all on a regular basis.  He recently learned the expression "are you mocking me?" which is pretty funny coming from a 2 year old, he even knows to use it in the correct context.  Most commonly, if you cough after he coughs he will say "are you mocking me?".  Yesterday I was making him breakfast and dancing while doing it, Cole had woken up on the wrong side of the bed that morning, and told me "no shake your booty Mommy".  We can chalk that up as another expression I never thought I would hear from my son!  Just wait until he is old enough for me to embarrass him with my dance moves!

No comments:

Post a Comment