Dots

Thursday

Six More Weeks to Go

It is hard to believe that we have less than 6 weeks to go.  It is also hard to believe that this is how we now spend our Saturday nights!  Baby Redding will be cruising the sidewalks of Lubbock in style!!


The way this baby is moving around I feel like many times he/she is trying to bust out and make an early escape!  I can't really blame the little one, with my short torso baby is running out of room.


I headed to the doctor today to make sure it is safe for me to travel one last time.   Ryan was out of town for business otherwise I am pretty sure he would have tried to bribe the doctor into saying it was a bad idea, he's a little nervous that our baby is going to be born somewhere between TX and IL on a Southwest plane!   I got the green light from the doctor though so Ryan and I will fly to Chicago and then head back to WI this weekend for my college roommates wedding.  St Patty's Day in Madison, WI is one heck of a party - sadly my extent of getting crazy will probably be a Shamrock Shake!!  Yum!  Oh boy, here comes another pregnancy craving.  Actually, I have kept those pretty much under control.  Ryan actually got to join me just recently for my first crazy pregnant lady late night craving....lucky for him all I wanted was some red vine licorice and we found it at our second stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment