Dots

Thursday

Nursery Time

My parents arrived in Lubbock last week and were a big help in getting things all set up for baby's arrival - while my Dad took care of some electrical work we needed done my Mom and I had arts and craft time and worked on some decorating for the nursery.  I still have some finishing touches to add (including some homework my Mom took back with her because it required a sewing machine - she rocks!!) and we are waiting for our Rocker to arrive but overall we are pretty close to being finished. Here are a couple of shots of what we have so far!












I also had a doctors appointment while my parents were visiting so my Mom was able to join me for that.  She got to hear the baby's heart beat and we learned that all my test results came back normal - baby and I are both healthy and things are right on track!  I am on the every other week appointment schedule so we are getting close to the home stretch now - only 9 more weeks to go!  Here's an updated picture of the belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment